· Integrated stereo system
·2 hand microphones
·Screen for projection (3m x 2m)
·Fully equipped kitchen
· Customised lightning
· Chalkboard wall
· Walls prepared for exhibition purposes
· Warm/cold air conditioning
· Alarm system and CCTV
· Office material
· Design and creation of events from the main concept right down to the last detail.
· Research of the top specialists in different fields to achieve the best results.
· Communication tools for promotion and greater visibility: video coverage, photography, graphic design, press releases…
· Technical support staff.
· Open catering selection and possibility of making catering arrangements with local restaurateurs.
· Main entrance at street level.
· Side entrance on calle Nao for supplies and services.
· Convenient opening hours: space available every day from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The best way of feeling the good vibes at our Mood Spaces is to come and visit them, but meanwhile you can get an idea of what they’re like by clicking on the image gallery.
Leading brands, agencies and individuals have chosen one of our three Mood Spaces to hold their special events. Come on in and find out what went down to gain some inspiration for your own event.
email@example.com · +34 91 755 75 81
Corredera Baja de San Pablo, 8. 28004 Madrid
Parking Plaza Santa María Soledad Torres Acostta
(Plaza de los antiguos Cines Luna) by Calle Silva
Metro Callao (L3 y L5) · Santo Domingo (L2) · Gran Vía (L1 y L5)